Copeland Furniture has been producing wood products and furniture since 1976. They have gradually grown over the years from a one man shop to the largest employer in our small town of Bradford, Vermont.
They remain a family owned and operated business committed to manufacturing high quality products.
Copeland furniture is Green. What does this mean?
- All the lumber they use for the beds is sourced within 500 miles of their Vermont factory
- They were awarded Silver Exemplary Membership status by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- They are the recipient of the Sage Award for environmental excellence
- Their standard finish is GREENGUARD Certified to be low Chemical Emissions (VOC)
- They create durable furniture with timeless designs that will last generations
- They heat their building completely with wood waste from their manufacturing operation